Trunk or Treat
Join us for a fun-filled night of music, costumes, dancing, pizza and lots of candy on Friday, October 29 from 6-8 p.m. at our annual Trunk or Treat event at Wyandot. All Wyandot families are welcome to attend.
RSVPs and Pizza Orders DUE OCTOBER 22! To RSVP, complete the bottom portion of the event flyer and return to school.
Please Click Here for a copy of the Event flyer/RSVP form
We cannot have a successful event without our parent volunteers! Ware looking for 60+ vehicles to decorate their trunks for this exciting event and pass out candy throughout the night. If interested, indicate it on your RSVP form! We will reach out to you with more information once we know you are interested in participating!
Candy Drop Off
We ask that all families participating in the Trunk or Treat event donate a large bag of candy to the event. You can drop candy off in the office prior to the event or bring with you the night of the event to the PTO tables.
We are currently planning this event and will let the PTO members know of any volunteer opportunities needed at a later time.
Parking Lot Opens: 5:15 – 6 pm
- ONLY Decorated vehicles participating in Trunk or Treat arrive and park in front of the school
- All other vehicles need to park in the back of the school at 6p.m.
- Pizza pickup
- Candy Dropoff (If you haven’t done so yet)
Parking Lot Closes & Monster Mash Dance Party Begins: 6 – 6:15 pm
- For the safety of the children, no cars will be allowed to enter the front parking lot after 6 pm.
- Dance party in front of dance table
- Enjoy your pizza on the lawn before the festivities begin
- Candy distribution to vehicles
Trunk or Treat Begins: 6:15 – 7:15 pm
- Best Vehicle Decor Voting
- Turn in your vote by 7 pm at the music table
Assemble at Music Table for Group Dance: 7:15 pm
Contest Winner Announced: 7:30 pm
Car dismissal begins: 8:00 pm
- Front Parking lot will be closed from 6 – 8 pm.
- For the safety of our children, do not start or move your car until we have dismissed your car.
- Car dismissal will begin at 8:00 pm.