Trunk or Treat
Join us for a fun-filled night of music, costumes, dancing, pizza and lots of candy on Friday, October 29 from 6-8 p.m. at our annual Trunk or Treat event at Wyandot. All Wyandot families are welcome to attend.
Trunk or Treat info packets were emailed out. If you did not receive one or need another copy please Click Here
Please Click Here for a copy of the Event flyer/RSVP form
We cannot have a successful event without our parent volunteers! Ware looking for 60+ vehicles to decorate their trunks for this exciting event and pass out candy throughout the night. If interested, indicate it on your RSVP form! We will reach out to you with more information once we know you are interested in participating!
Candy Drop Off
We ask that all families participating in the Trunk or Treat event donate a large bag of candy to the event. You can drop candy off in the office prior to the event or bring with you the night of the event to the PTO tables.
We are currently looking for 5 volunteers to help with set-up to ensure we have a successful event! Please see the sign-up link on our Facebook page or email email@example.com if you'd like to help!
Parking Lot Opens: 5:15 – 6 pm
- ONLY Decorated vehicles participating in Trunk or Treat arrive and park in front of the school
- All other vehicles need to park in the back of the school
- Pizza pickup
- Candy Dropoff (If you haven’t done so yet)
Parking Lot Closes & Monster Mash Dance Party Begins: 6 – 6:15 pm
- For the safety of our families, no cars will be allowed to enter the front parking lot after 6 pm.
- Dance party / Costume contests
- Enjoy your pizza on the lawn before the festivities begin
- Candy distribution to vehicles
Trunk or Treat Begins: 6:15 – 7:15 pm
- Best Vehicle Decor Voting
- Turn in your vote by 7 pm at the music table
Contest Winner Announced: 7:30 pm
Car dismissal begins: 8:00 pm
- Front Parking lot will be closed from 6 – 8 pm.
- For the safety of our children, do not start or move your car until we have dismissed your car.
- Car dismissal will begin at 8:00 pm.